A survey has revealed that in 2018 virtual staged home have been sold more than those of physical staged houses. If you are a real estate agent or homeowner, you can take up virtual staging process to sell your property. As this is the easier, faster and cheaper way of decorating home and it will provide similar result. But it is necessary to find out the right software which will offer best services as realism is essential while projecting a property. Just have a quick look at such 3D rendering software.
Different types of software
- 3DS Max Software: This particular software is classified as the leading software for several years and it is immensely popular as it offers wide ranges of classic and modern unique furnishing designs. The integrated staging processes are opted by architect, constructors, TV and Film industrialist and many other people. This 3D modelling has an in-built language which is known as MAXScript. Moreover, some extended plug-in tools are available and those are used for exclusive modelling.
- Arnold: It works as ray-tracing software and has been adopted by many film maker for creating curated looks of the sets. There is special language known as open shedding. Arnold has the ability to send incoherent rays during the shots and there are certain advantages namely memory efficiency, capturing realistic images and most importantly it can be learnt very easily. This application has some more important features like shunning motion blur, scattering of sub-surface, instances, volumetric rendering and many more.
- Maya: This 3D rendering software is worked excellently to create perfect images and it can be linked with 3d Max and Arnold software. Graphic designers produce such magical animated effect. The existing Mash nodes in this software enhance tool’s working efficiency.
- Blender: Blender is that digital staging software which can be accessed easily free of cost. You can upload multiple images of your property and this software can produce perfect staging images. Even you can edit videos, track motion and composite designs. The 3D view port allows tracking and drawing the object directly. It contains python interface and has the various add-one options as well.
- V-Ray: This is the latest software which is popular among real estate agents and home owners. V-Ray offers numerous latest technologies like creative control, rendering tools, shading, lighting etc. Through this software you can obtain beautiful renderings and alembic workflows.
You can find for those companies which provide excellent virtual staging options. These agencies will provide you more realistic approach for decorating your home.